Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pfff.

You know, I was dissatisfied with my last post. So since there ain't no point in doing anything recourceful right now. I thought I'd fix that little problem of mine, and actually write something stellar!

My Name is Peter McCarthy. I have six siblings, all with a personality that help complete my personality. I have the best friends in the world, and thats cause i have a focus on certain relationships, and simply to show the love of Christ in a practical way. Yet in the practical, finding the supernatural by pressing into the Holy Spirit.

I dont want to humiliate anyone. But ... Jared Remington is The best soul i know at a deep level right now. He is discipling me, and I just cry sometimes cause of how much He loves The Lord.
He realizes that there is no game, when The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. He realizes the difference between Joy, and goofiness. He is an accomplished young man. That stirs me to greater heights. I love him very much, and he is my closest friend. By saying that. You must understand. That he is radically humble, and he has emptied himself of all selfish ambition to find the will of God. Because of that. The Lord has filled him deep and continues to pour in.

Jared, you're the inspiration that drives me to want the things of God at The highest possible level.

-Pete

2 Comments:

Blogger J-Rad said...

I love you little bro! Thank you so much for the encouragement... :) Just remember that none of us would be anything if it wasn't for the blood of Christ, and it is He alone who gives us the strength to stand. Even when it seems that not many are seeing the call.....

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
~Philippians 4:8

12:37 PM

 
Blogger thisrequiresthought said...

notice: I can now comment on your site.

Beware motherly advice.

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home