Friday, December 01, 2006

Hey Ho.

I haven't posted on this thing in a while. But I do like blogspot a lot. Anyways.
Today was CFA. And it was simply angelic. I love all my teachers... I love all of my fellow students, and I love the atmosphere.

There's a new song arise'n in the hearts of his children
A new song arise'n in the hearts of his own.

Today when I got home... I went upstairs and started cleaning the bathroom.
Before I started I turned on some worship music. Well within a few minutes I was dancing, and the bathroom wasn't really getting clean. It did eventually get clean. Because the Lord was pouring revelation in to my spirit. And part of that revelation, was how to be diligent.

I had an awesome vision of Heaven which I cannot wait to share with some people. But I also was totally lost in the love of God... which basically means I found him.

I'm lost and found at the same time. I am an alien to this world. Hallelujah!!!


I will call upon The Lord. (echo)
Who is worthy to be praised. (echo)

Anyways.

I'm off to get congregatin with my fam.

-Pete

3 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

I love those moments when you're doing something seemingly insignificant, such as cleaning, and God shows you something really important while doing it. Whether it be about the actual job you're doing, or simply really cool things about the greatness of serving, or the impact of an obedient heart. very cool. I can't wait to hear about the vision He gave you!

Friday school was very cool yesterday.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger julia said...

pete!

I guess God shows people things at the same time to confirm His voice, and His word! cool. I love it when that happens. although, i did stop you from posting, and i've been awaiting anxiously a new post on peter mccarthy's blogspot! i'll keep my eyes peeled for new ones.

see you tomorrow night!

4:46 PM

 
Blogger julia said...

btw: i'm actually not the most diligent person in the world. i definitely have a ways to go in that area. : ) especially with things that are a little less "up my alley", like cleaning my bedroom. and i feel funny commenting for the third time in a row here. hope you don't mind.

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home