Friday, December 29, 2006

Well, this has been an interesting time of transition! ... Enough said!


Ok, I do have more to say. Whats new. Christmas was incredible... always is.
It so happens however, that I celebrate this miraculous event year round!

Here's some amazing things going on in my life!

-I'm going to get my permit... yay!...sorta.

-The Lord keeps revealing the path that he has for me. I for sure serve an unfailing GOD!!! What a lovely thing!!!

My God that is great in Power, that is always merciful. What a Righteous God I serve!

My sisters are going to China in January. And I'm really excited for them. However, the day before they leave, Kelly is having her 15 birthday party, and its gonna be a big one. Kinda like batmitsfa ( or whatever ) -ish.

My family is amazing. Every day, I grow in knowledge and depth of insight of how awesome my family is. The Lord is faithful??? Amen?!!!

Ha, I dont know how to describe this love that I've found... it seems to abound. Every where I look it goes up and not down. This is a love greater than any other.
This is a love from the ultimate lover.
This is a love that is greater than all... and no this love is not so small.
This love abounds to my heart day and night. This love is the love of power and might. Who might give such a love unsurpassing? His name is JESUS With love everlasting!!!


Well... my life song is singing...


Peace!

-Pete

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... I can comment.

*Comment*

Cool man, now you just need to make a new update. Yeah, I just felt like I should write some more light hearted entries lately. I'll probably do it a little more, I don't want to make everyone read ten pages of my thoughts every day. I'll wait till I have all of my thoughts collected to write something really serious.

Later'

-James'

5:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home