Sunday, March 04, 2007

Greetings!

I'd like to write about NYSUM right now, but there is so much to tell. So I don't think that I'm going to write about it today!

Anyways, this week has been a marvelous example of God's grace in my life! No, the week wasn't that fruitful, but The Lord sees an end result that is worth tellin' about! Okay, to be perfectly blunt... I was a crank this week. People were wondering what was going on. Cause if Peter McCarthy didn't have joy... what hope was left for them??? :-D.
I realized that I have that kind of impact, and that really challenged me! This week though has been a week where I could see my self slipping in all areas of life, living in depression and bitterness. IT STUNK! Yet, there was a subtle yet mighty voice speaking to me. Saying "this is not what I have in store for you!" That in itself kept me alive. I felt like giving in and giving up to this world. ... Lemme just say, that by giving up I would totally be renouncing my call in life. I knew somewhere in the back of my head that The Lord would hear my cry, and rescue me. AND HE DID! Last night I cried out to God with all that was within me, and this morning he answered!

You don't have to read far in the Bible to see how God loves his people, and how he is mighty on their behalf all along!

My Challenge To You: Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven, deny yourself for the sake of someone else this week. And when you do it, do it as unto The Lord.

For he does say, " Whatever you have done to the least of these, you have done unto Me!"
That's my call and challenge this week!

I love The Lord, He has Heard my Cry...

-Pete

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im commenting for you.

i like that post. you always make this stuff sound so cool and easy....i love it=)

and guess what?!?!

TODAY IS LIVVY'S BIRTHDAY!!!! =D

6:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...you say anyone can comment...i'm officially trying it.
thank you so much for your posts peter. they're really encouraging, and covicting....and yeah. all that good stuff.
have an awesome day friend!
Sarah ><>

9:52 AM

 
Blogger camilla sinclair said...

pete-
thanks for the comment. it was totally unexpected. but I guess I am not sure why it should be: )

-mills

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home